Technical book store in GTA?

Henry Spencer henry-lqW1N6Cllo0sV2N9l4h3zg at public.gmane.org
Thu May 26 14:56:09 UTC 2005

On Thu, 26 May 2005, James Knott wrote:
> > ...Chapters computer selection was decent 4 years ago.
>
> I have also noticed the Chapters' tech section has been dumbed down,
> since Indego bought it.

I don't think Indigo deserves *all* the blame for it.  Chapters' original
selection of tech books was remarkable for a general bookstore, but in
hindsight, it must have cost them a lot to have so much shelf space tied
up with such specialized material.  I suspect they'd have had to cut back
on it even if they'd stayed independent.

                                                          Henry Spencer
                                                       henry-lqW1N6Cllo0sV2N9l4h3zg at public.gmane.org