Special event: Dr. Peter Salus in Hamilton

interlug-list interlug-vSRlqIl1h/9eoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org
Tue May 24 15:10:13 UTC 2005

****
This announcement come from the Hamilton LUG organizers, please RSVP to
them, not to this list.
****

This Biographical information for Dr. Salus is taken from Groklaw, where
he is currently publishing A History of Free and Open Source, in series
form.  [ get this with links
http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20050327184603969 ]