Evolution: Error While Fetching Mail

Devin Whalen devin-Gq53QDLGkWIleAitJ8REmdBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Thu May 19 14:50:05 UTC 2005

Hey,

I am having a problem with getting my mail through Evolution.  This was all
working fine until last week when my office had to move.  I was going to have
to work from home so I wanted to backup all my mail and move it home.  However,
something happened after I backed up my mail.  Whenever I try to fetch my mail
from my Work computer using evolution-2.0 I get this error:
Error While Fetching Mail:
Cannot get POP summary: Operation now in progress

I don't know if this has anything to do with my backing up files, but it
happened directly after the fact.  I just went in and tared up the mail
folders.

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

Later
--
Devin Whalen
Programmer

Take back the Web with FireFox....a browser you can trust
www.getfirefox.com

   .-.
   /v\    L   I   N   U   X
  // \\