DVD Authoring

Jason Shein jason-xgs8i/e9EeWTtA8H5PvdGCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed May 18 11:55:51 UTC 2005

On May 17, 2005 02:19 pm, billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to figure out how to create DVDs. The kind that you can play in
> a normal DVD player.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestion for programs or applications that can be
> used on linux to do DVD authoring.
>
> Also since I'm a complete newbie at this anyone with advise would be
> helpful. --

Take a look at dvdstyler as well.

http://dvdstyler.sourceforge.net/features.html

-snip-

 The main DVDStyler features are:

    * you can drag and drop MPEG files directly
    * you can import image file for background
    * you can create NTSC/PAL menus
    * you can place text and images anywhere on the menu screen
    * you can change font/color
    * you can put basic text buttons, change font/color and background color
    * you can copy and paste any menu object
    * you can set chapters for each movie
    * you can change post command for each movie

-snip

--
Jason Shein
Director of Networking, Operations and Systems
jason-xgs8i/e9EeWTtA8H5PvdGCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
( 905 ) - 876 - 4158 Voice
( 905 ) - 876 - 5817 Mobile
http://www.detachednetworks.ca