Linux and RIM Blackberry

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon May 16 19:40:50 UTC 2005

My Dad bought a Blackberry a while back -- amazingly, without any
support from me. First I heard of it was when he showed it to me. Then
he asked, "can we get this to sync with my Mac?"

Trouble, trouble, trouble. RIM has never heard of Linux, nor the
Macintosh. So fsck 'em. My Dad ultimately exchanged his BB for a Treo
600. Now THAT is a sweet piece of hardware. Honestly, in capability
it's way better than a BB.

Cheers,
Aaron.