Please distribute (quickly): Made in Canada Stallman video?

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon May 16 17:20:31 UTC 2005

On 5/16/05, Rob Sutherland <rob-HoWcdTCbwWKHoZZAE0nKLw at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Yeah, he'd be good. Hmmm...to bad we couldn't organize an Open Source vs
> Free Software wrestling match between Stallman and Raymond, that'd bring
> 'em in :-)

The "troika" of RMS, ESR, and Linus Torvalds no longer meet together
because they have fairly much "agreed to disagree."  They have
substantially different positions on things, and there is nothing new
that is particularly interesting to debate about this.
"The true  measure of a  man is how he treats  someone who can  do him
absolutely no good." -- Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)