The Clocks ticking... (Was: Canada's own DMCA)

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun May 15 20:55:13 UTC 2005

psema4 wrote:

> (If you haven't signed the petition yet and would like to, now is the
> time to do it.  Mine will be in the mailbox tomorrow morning.)

Is there any petition to sign? Dont use your tonge and teeths but give
URL to where it could be signed.

I have been organizing successfull online protests. It goes in that way:
give URL. In two words. No mambo jambo. People come to web page, read
the text, sign it, and push the button. Nothing else.

zb.