Any colleges or universities teaching Linux?

Clemens Martin Clemens.Martin-C3J+V8YpfQQ at public.gmane.org
Wed May 11 16:48:55 UTC 2005

Well,
We do in a way. Linux is one of the Operating Systems that serve as
study objects in our IT Security programs on the graduate and
undergraduate level. So there is no formal instruction on "How do I
use/install/manage Linux", but it is nevertheless integral part of the
curriculum.

Hope this info helps.

Clemens Martin

Dr.-Ing. Clemens Martin
Director IT Programs and Hacker Research Laboratory
Assistant Professor
Faculty of Business & IT
Faculty of Engineering & Applied Science
University of Ontario Institute of Technology
2000 Simcoe Street North
Oshawa, Ontario
L1H 7K4
Canada