Any colleges or universities teaching Linux?

Clive DaSilva cdasilva-q6EoVN9bke6w5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Sat May 7 23:09:41 UTC 2005

Fraser Campbell wrote:

>On May 5, 2005 06:13 pm, G. Matthew Rice wrote:
>

>>I'm trying to compile a list of all colleges and universities that teach
>>_any_ linux in their programmes.  Even better would be if they admit it ;)
>>
>>So far I have Seneca and Algonquin.  Are there any others that you know
>>of.
>>

>Sheridan has some classes on Linux, see
>http://capella.sheridanc.on.ca:9085/coutline/coutlineview.jsp?appver=ps&subjectCode=SYST&courseCode=13416&version=1.0&sec=0&reload=true

Back in 2001/2002, I did an 8 course Unix Sysadmin program at Centennial
College at the Shorting campus. We used mostly Redhat 8 and to a lesser
extent Solaris 9 and  ummm .. SCO Unix 5.  Most of the work was done on
the Redhat platform which our teachers said that the college considered
to be Unix.

--
 Clive DaSilva CMA
 Tel: (416)-421-2480