Anti-Fedora??

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon May 9 15:03:05 UTC 2005

I keep trying other distros, but I keep coming back to Fedora Core.
I'm running FC3 now, and I'll upgrade to 4 when it's "stable".
Honestly, I think the style of the desktop UI is way better than stock
KDE or Gnome. It's annoying to set up (get rid of RH Update, for
example; and add my user to the wheel group so I can su; download apt;
add /sbin to my $PATH; etc.) but it's the best I've used.

www.fedorafaq.com is useful in getting off the ground.

Cheers,
Aaron.