Anti-Fedora??

pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon May 9 03:52:44 UTC 2005

Hello

Some time ago, I posted for help on a problem encountered with a Fedora distro I
was experimenting with. While no one responded, the problem was later solved. I
wondered why no one answered. While it may be that there were several reasons for
not answering, I am just wondering if any of those reasons have to do with Fedora. Is
there any reason I should *not* use Fedora, other than the fact that it is a test distro
and could contain broken packages? If that is the case, I took the same risk when I
installed Sarge, but was far worse off. At least with Fedora, I have X windows and
can see the HD partitions on my Promis card. That wasn't possible under Debian
Sarge.

Paul