InstallfestsVenue

Leah Cunningham leah-8JrgHtYBq2OWVfeAwA7xHQ at public.gmane.org
Thu May 5 22:26:55 UTC 2005

> Facility:
> Check the network before the 'fest.  'Nuff said.  Have long, long
> extension cords so you can spread the load to other circuits if power
> starts to get flaky.  Have the computers spread out on different
> circuits to start with if possible.

Please note that the facility is limited for space, thus I am
stressing that anyone who thinks they would like to attend send me
at least an email, preferably with the information mentioned on the
website.  We may have to schedule timing a bit, and in the case that
we are full, this is a first RSVP/first serve kind of event.

--
Must not turn into a snake.  It never helps.