Meeting updates...

billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Thu May 5 15:26:17 UTC 2005

> Just a question out of curiosity while I watch the continuing thread here. Why
> are you not considering tolug "Toronto Ontario Linux User Group" ?

If we are to change the mailing list, GTALUG is the only real choice we have. It is actually our official name.

> A google search of this already points to the tlug toronto linux user group.
> http://www.google.ca/search?num=20&hl=en&safe=off&c2coff=1&q=tolug+linux&btnG=Search&meta=

That is funny. The google search didn't bring up any TLUG related stuff the first couple of pages when I ran it. This might be an archive where the name is mis-spelt. The 'o' is right above the 'l' on the qwerty keyboard and isn't difficult to hit both keys simultaneously. ( I do it all the time).

> Just seems like an easier switch to me.

It is a good idea.

Bill