Meeting updates...

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Thu May 5 04:12:51 UTC 2005

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 11:26:09PM -0400, Christopher Browne wrote:
> Linux is NOT merely intended for subway users, and the existing myopia
> to that effect needs to be corrected.

Agreed.  Scarbourgh campus of UofT is good location, car-wise.  It's
far, but once you get on 401, no practical difference.  Can we sanction
Seneca to talk to them on our behalf?  Centennial College is right there
too, I'm told.  We can kill 2 birds with one stone.

--
William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>, Toronto, Canada
Slackware Linux -- because it works.