Toronto Linux User Group Online is invited to theMicrosoft Platform Technical Briefing Dinner (fwd)

rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 20 15:17:25 UTC 2005

All the more power to you Colin. I've travelled over a good part of the
states to major manufacturing facilites. What I've seen consistently are
MS desktops accessing Unix green/yellow screens and/or extracting data to
create new screens and hard copy. With a proper development environment
and qualified roll out staff MS is easily bumped out of the game. Once
this is accomplished they can focus on what they do best which is making
video games. Do you really want a toy company making your mission critical
software? Scary stuff...
RickT
http://www.TorontoNUI.ca