TLUG at the LinuxWorld Canada Show

Franco Saliola saliola-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 18 02:52:34 UTC 2005

Mike,

The President of The Future wrote:
> I'm a little bit disappointed that there isn't a discount for
> students. Perhaps there is and I'm just missing it?

I feel the same way. I scoured the website, but found nothing. The
registration fees take a big chunk out of a student's stipend. (But I
find most webpages are useless for distributing information because
the bit I need is always hidden in some wrong space.) Let me know if
you figure something out, and I'll do the same.

Franco