OT: sharing Rogers

Matt Cahill m-cahill-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 7 21:49:40 UTC 2005

  Okay, this isn't *totally* off-topic as it partially involves my
  Libranet box...can I assume that there's no way to share a Rogers
  hi-speed connection with another networked desktop without either:

  a) paying the $9.95 for a separate IP, or

  b) using one of the two networked computers (the other is a Mac) as
  a NAT gateway?

  I know the official Rogers policy, but thought I'd ask in case I'm
  in the dark about another solution [not that I'm suggesting or
  implying that I would ever wish to exploit the possibilities of my
  cable feed].

  Cheers,

  Matt

--

Matt Cahill
                      m dash cahill at rogers dot com

 “Where did this idea come from that everybody deserves free education?
 Free medical care? Free whatever? It comes from Moscow. From Russia.
 It comes straight out of the pit of hell.”
 - Texas state Rep. Debbie Riddle