Linux supported Wireless PCMCIA a/b/g card typeII - for IBM T23 2647-2TU?

Dan Gennidakis dgenn-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 3 17:28:37 UTC 2005

Hi folks,

I would like some information on buying a Linux supported wireless G card for my IBM T23 laptop. It supports PCMCIA type II cards. I want something supported under Linux obviously :-) but without requiring the use of ndiswrapper if possible currently. Can people give me some info on their experiences with any cards they would recommend. Please be specific as to exact make/model.

Thanks,

Dan