Colocation Experiences

Rodito Buan jeff-/qp0DKbAOldBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 2 03:50:35 UTC 2005

> someone has experience with their Colo, or Linux
> hosting solutions.  Or perhaps you know of other good Colo
> services?  Basically I am looking for high network and power
> reliability, at a fair price.  Perhaps I can't have my cake
> and eat it too?  Any ideas?

I have been using 1and1.com for the past two years and its been good so far.
They have a cheap solution which is around $49USD per month (good startup),
500GB per month bandwidth and they provide the hardware for you. Check out
the Root Server I but if your looking for a faster box try the Root Server
III which is $99 USD. The only downside is you have to commit for 6 months.

Jeff