nVidia vs. ATI

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 30 16:54:23 UTC 2005

I would like to thank everyone for confirming what I
strongly suspected to be true, that AT THE MOMENT
nVidia cards are the way to go (just because the ATI
video driver software sucks (a much more diplomatic
version of this will be part of my aticle)).

Colin McGregor

--- Lennart Sorensen <lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org>