nVidia vs. ATI

Francois Ouellette fouellet-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 29 18:11:38 UTC 2005

ATI always had excellent hardware but very poor drivers, on any platform I
know! The best product they had was probably the old EGA wonder :-)

For years I bought ATI cards for my machines and last year decided to give
up and switch to nVidia, which offers imnmensely better software and
support. Unfortunately...

 François Ouellette
<fouellet-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>