Can anyone reach istop?

Fraser Campbell fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 29 02:15:17 UTC 2005

On June 28, 2005 09:52 am, Oliver Meyn wrote:

> not just you - died somewhere around 6-7pm last night for me.  I doubt
> they're all dead, just mostly dead.  Probably another spat with Bell.

Same here, down last night at 7pm.  There is an update at
http://www.istop.com/status.html indicating you can login with
istop:username-1Ns3SGp1wUE at public.gmane.org as of 7pm, I could login at that point but routing
wasn't working (perhaps because of my static IP).

can.internet.highspeed has lots of entertaining speculation as to what
happened but I don't care ... I switched to another ISP from work this
afternoon and they had my login functional as we talked on the phone, and
this email is a test of the new connection :-)