[NTL] Next LPI Session

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 3 20:30:22 UTC 2005

Transoaxania <transoxania-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> writes:
> When is the next LPI testing session going to be held by the lug?

I am a proctor for the exams.  I can host a session whenever there is enough
interest.  Say 5 guys?

Transoaxania, would you like to be the contact for organizing a lab?

I don't see a problem with making any of the NewTLUG meetings this summer
(can't do September, though).

I'm CC'ing TLUG, too.  The same offer applies or I could do an exam lab just
for TLUG.

BTW, the exams are only $50 CAD with this method.  It is usually $100 USD
+GST at the Vue and Prometric testing centres.

Regards,
--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>           starnix, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20