Draft installfest flyer

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 29 05:22:56 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 01:03:36PM -0400, Colin McGregor wrote:
> I have found them ROCK SOLID reliable.
> In other words, yes I am a fan of FreeBSD, for set it, and ALMOST
> ignore it type server operations FreeBSD is great.

Could you not say the same thing for Linux as well?

Linux is more forgiving than Windows.  However, if you start with
quality hardwares, then Windows can run forever too.  Most Windows
crashes are due to crappy third-party drivers and crappier third-party
hardwares.

--
William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>, Toronto, Canada
BashDiff: Super Bash shell