White Box linux

jon jonzou-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 27 20:05:53 UTC 2005

I'm running it on dell sc server(cheapest one),If the support you mean
is vender support,then yes,once you choose white box,centos or even
debian,you have to support yourself,I mean you learn ,you ask question
in newsgroup,mail-list and do it yourself.

If what you concern is what kinda flavor of linux can be run on IBM
box,AFAIK,all of them can work,raid card and video card might be a
issue,but you'll find a way to solve it.