Need an ISP in TO

Francois Ouellette fouellet-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 19 14:18:57 UTC 2005

I have been using Look Communication's DSL (the "slow" one at 3Mbits) for a
few years now with *very very few* outages or problems.
If DSL is down there is always the dial-up as a backup if you really need
your internet connection. Plus they have local dial-up all around Canada
which makes it convenient when traveling.

Their DSL service works fine with routers, Linux, Windoze... Not the fastest
link but very reliable, and relatively cheap for around $35 per month. They
also have a 4Mbit service for a little more, and Wireless services too.
Check www.look.ca

  François Ouellette
<fouellet-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>