Horde3 on Debian?

William O'Higgins william.ohiggins-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 11 14:05:33 UTC 2005

I'm trying to set up a simple server with the horde3 framework on a
Debian stable system, but something is amiss.  Everything seemed to
install fine - I asked for horde3 and imp4 and many things got installed
to make that happen: apache, php4, mysql-client, etc...

However, none of the automagic configuration seems to have happened, and
so there is nothing at localhost/horde/, or any other sign that it is
installed.  Oh' there's some stuff in /etc, but none of it works yet,
and I was hoping for some pointers.  The installation how-tos I've found
are for installing for source, and since everything is already installed
that seems unnecessary.  Any suggestions?

Thanks.
--

yours,

William