TLUG's value to community ???

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 10 02:19:27 UTC 2005

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 11:52:29PM -0400, Paul Mora wrote:
> I find it very hard to believe that incorporation was necessary just
> to find facilities.  There are facilities available for no cost, you
> just have to find them.  It just doesn't make any sense to me.  There
> must be Linux-friendly businesses in the Toronto area that would love
> to donate a room once a month to hold a meeting.

Come on, Paul.  The only reason why NewTLUG meet there, is because of
you.  Otherwise, IBM would be hosting LUGs in every city they have
office.

At this point, Microsoft can sponser us.  I'm all for it.

--
William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>, Toronto, Canada
BashDiff: Super Bash shell