Change of meeting place.

James McIntosh jemcinto-cpI+UMyWUv+w5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 7 23:16:36 UTC 2005

---------
>linuxcaffe is 1 block from Christie subway

Yes, linuxcaffe is one block (in terms of traffic lights) south of Christie
Station. I think that there are 'mini-blocklets' (?) within this path.
---------
>linuxcaffe is ... 10 feet from a bus stop

Would you happen to know the bus route number, and its subway station of
departure ?

(If you don't know, don't bother: I can ask various T.T.C. personnel at
Wellesley Station.)

I expect that it probably has Wellesley Station as its 'home'.
---------
I very much enjoy the conversation contributions that you make to the
after-meeting pub get-togethers. Stay cool in the summer heat !

Jim McIntosh  416-292-8126  <jemcinto-cpI+UMyWUv+w5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org>
--------