TLUG's value to community ???

psema4 psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 7 01:39:38 UTC 2005

> Of course, this also gets to the question "where did GTALUG get the idea that":
>
>    GTALUG = incorp + TLUG + NewTLUG + westlug

My (admittedly inadequate) understanding is that GTALUG = TLUG(inc)
and that the name change from TLUG to GTALUG was to resolve
(potential) naming conflicts with the other TLUG's.

I'm not particularly clear on the relationships between NewTLUG,
WestLUG, and GTALUG either, and that's something I'd like to fix
(along with getting out to those meetings :S )

I do agree with Sy on the documenting (if not the writing contest; I
couldn't write anything but code if my life depended on it, lol).

--
- SGE