istop lines seem to be dropping like crazy

mgjk-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org mgjk-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 1 22:06:03 UTC 2005

> The Toronto Star found what I had to say interesting.  Other agencies will
> also be hearing about this on Monday.
>
> I called iStop from my cell yesterday.  The person I spoke to had not
> heard of any other similar reports.  Is anyone else having an issue like
> this?

Nothing so serious, but I mentioned yesterday on the list that my POTS
line went dead for five minutes or so when my DSL was disconnected.

With the DSL down, I had to drive into the office.  It made quite the mess
of my day.  I'm going to be driving in this weekend to finish up.

Considering the strike, I don't doubt that it will be weeks before my DSL
is up.  In the meantime I have little choice but to sign up with Rogers.
It's a good thing I just got out of on-call rotation.

-Mike