Fedora dual boot

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 31 21:01:11 UTC 2005

On Sat, Jan 29, 2005 at 10:51:06PM -0500, CLIFFORD ILKAY wrote:
> I am surprised no one else has mentioned this so I will. Please stop sending
> HTML mail to the list. It is really annoying to see all that raw HTML (ugly
> to boot) just for a few lines of text. Yes, I can view HTML if I wanted to in
> KMail but I have it disabled to not display by default as it often contains
> executable content. (I wonder why this list server is not set up to strip
> HTML junk from messages.) Also, please trim messages so that at the very
> least you get rid of the message footer inserted by the list server. To your
> credit, at least you bottom post.

I stopped bothering.  If my email client shows me only:

[-- text/html is unsupported (use 'v' to view this part) --]

I delete the message since I don't care to deal with it.  Replying is
too messy when the original is HTML.

If people can't follow mailing list ettiquete (or in some cases even
mandetory rules for the list), I can't be bothered to read their email.
At least I am not one of the nasty people that blacklist their email
forever and subscribe them to spam lists. :)  I know a few people that
might do so.

Lennart Sorensen