manners re: recuiter mailing list contact

Byron L. Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 21 15:37:21 UTC 2005

> IMHO one the greatest things a LUG can do is find employment for
> members.

I agree! FSC was hilarious... walking in the door and finding two people
that knew me, one from tlug, one from gtabug :) Either that or eerie!

Since the person who contacted me said "If you or anyone you know is
interested and qualify for this role,  please feel free to contact me
via email", I believe that counts as opening the door, and I'm gonna
walk through it then. Folks I'm not responsible for anything here, I'm
not affiliated with this place in any way, not dishwasher safe, keep
away from open flame, etc...

-Eagle Professional Resources
-Unix Systems Administrator (with HP and Sun flavor)
-top tier clients [btw I dunno what is meant by 'top tier'... -ed.]
-contract duration is initially for three months with a possibility of
an extension.
-Assignment location is in North York

Contact info:Pearl Famoso
Technical Recruiter
Eagle Professional Resources, Inc. (EAGLE)
High Altitude Staffing
http://www.eagleonline.com
Tel: 416.861.1492  Ext. 2324
Fax: 416.861.8401