OT - Reverse Proxies with Apache

psema4 psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 13 17:54:53 UTC 2005

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:27:20 -0500, Alex Beamish <talexb-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Check out
>
>   http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_proxy.html
>
> for information on a reverse proxy setup -- that sounds it may be the
> configuration that you need in this case.

Yeh, read the manual. ;-)  Based on the two modules, mod_rewrite
appears to be the better choice for what I need (mod_proxy appears to
be better suited for forward proxy solutions).

I think I'm just missing something simple, and was hoping someone on
the list might have run into a similar situation at some point.  If I
figure out any time soon, I'll post the solution.

- Scott.

--
- SGE