<OT> CRM/ERP

Devin Whalen devin-Gq53QDLGkWIleAitJ8REmdBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 7 17:15:16 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 11:47 -0500, Wil McGilvery wrote:
> I having been looking to centralize everything that I do into one
> program if possible and so far I am come close, but I haven’t found
> the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow yet.
>
> Like everyone else I wish to make it simple to find a retrieve
> information without having to use 3 or 4 different programs or create
> bridges to link information together.
>
> My wish list would be a single program that would:
>
> Maintain a Database of Customers, Vendors etc.
>
> Provide Sales and Opportunities (Pipeline)
>
> Create Quotes and be able to Convert to Orders
>
> Track Service Contracts
>
> Help Desk
>
> Track Assets
>
> Project Management
>
> Cross Platform or Web Based
>
> It doesn’t have to be free or open source, but it does have to work
> well and Somebody needs to be able to support it.
>
> Any ideas or suggestions?
>
> Regards,
>
> Wil McGilvery
>
> Manager
>
> Lynch Digital Media Inc
>

> 905-363-1600
>
> 905-363-4297 Ext. 248
>
> 416-716-3964 (cell)
>
> 1-866-314-4678
>
> 905-363-1194  FAX
>
> www.LynchDigital.com

Hey,

I actually work for a company that sells a web based application that I
think does what you are looking for.  I am just a developer so I have no
idea what the costs are or anything like that but I could put you in
touch with someone who does.  I don't want to try to sell anything on
this email-list so just email me offlist if you are interested and I can
put you in contact with someone who will tell you more.  No pressure,
just trying to help.

Later

--
Devin Whalen
Programmer

Take back the Web with FireFox....a browser you can trust
www.getfirefox.com

   .-.
   /v\    L   I   N   U   X
  // \\