<OT> CRM/ERP

Wil McGilvery wmcgilvery-6d3DWWOeJtE at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 7 16:47:56 UTC 2005

I having been looking to centralize everything that I do into one
program if possible and so far I am come close, but I haven't found the
pot of gold at the end of the rainbow yet.

Like everyone else I wish to make it simple to find a retrieve
information without having to use 3 or 4 different programs or create
bridges to link information together.

My wish list would be a single program that would:

Maintain a Database of Customers, Vendors etc.
Provide Sales and Opportunities (Pipeline)
Create Quotes and be able to Convert to Orders
Track Service Contracts
Help Desk
Track Assets
Project Management
Cross Platform or Web Based

It doesn't have to be free or open source, but it does have to work well
and Somebody needs to be able to support it.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Regards,

Wil McGilvery
Manager