Fibre installation and fiber providers

Fraser Campbell fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 6 14:54:53 UTC 2005

On Thursday 06 January 2005 08:44, Teddy Mills wrote:

> DID YOU THINK IM GOING TO INSTALL A 45 FLOOR FIBER LINK MYSELF?
> I DONT NEED TO TAKE YOUR OPINION OF MY TECHNICAL ABILITY, AND
> IM QUITE SURE YOUR NOT THE ALPHA AND OMEGA OF FIBER.

Yeah, we all thought you were going to sneak in under the darkness of night,
into some random building where you have no business being and then climb the
elevator shafts dragging a big spool of cable ;-)

> WHY YOU THINK I AM ASKING FOR OUTSIDE PROVIDERS/PEOPLE??
> FOR MY HEALTH? THREAD  CLOSED.

I found the "talk to the landlord" comments especially amusing - I assumed
that you were the landlord, that you worked for the landlord or that the
landlord had at least asked for advice in some form.