[NTL] Feb 22nd. NewTLUG meeting: Slackware and Linux thin-client (reminder)

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 23 05:05:11 UTC 2005

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 05:16:20PM -0500, William Park wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 01:17:20PM -0500, Herb Richter wrote:
> > Topic:	Linux thin-client and Slackware

For comparison of USB key drives,
    http://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardware/flash.ars
Don't pay attention to what is bootable or not, because they mean
whether it comes with program which partitions and loads bootloader.
Since you'll be doing it on Linux, practically all USB key are
"bootable", if you follow steps I described.

For list of small Linux distros,
    Feb 2005 of "Linux Magazine", p.44

--
William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>, Toronto, Canada