[NTL] Feb 22nd. NewTLUG meeting: Slackware and Linux thin-client (reminder)

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 21 22:16:20 UTC 2005

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 01:17:20PM -0500, Herb Richter wrote:
> Date:		Tues Feb 22nd.
> Time:		7-10pm
> Presenter:	William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>
> Topic:	Linux thin-client and Slackware
> Location:       IBM offices 3600 Steeles Ave East, north side of Steeles
> 		at Pharmacy/Esna Park (between Victoria Park and Warden)

1.  To get people out in spite of today's weather, I'll be giving out 3
    freebies which came with Jan 2005 and Feb 2005 issue of "Linux
    Magazine" (www.linux-magazine.com):
	- Fedora-3 DVD
	- Mandrake-10.1 DVD
	- O'Reilly "Linux Quick Reference" bookmarker.

2.  Bring your 256MB+ USB key drive.  If we have time (I think we will),
    I'll install onto your USB key, so that you can try it out at home.
    Any feedback would be appreciated.

--
William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>, Toronto, Canada
Slackware Linux -- because I can type.