Experience with Averatec laptops, anyone?

Paul King pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 19 19:41:17 UTC 2005

Hello

I was wondering if anyone knew about the Avaratec C3500 Series laptops/tablets.
I seem to have an unusual video problem (horizontal hold goes nuts after it
warms up). The video problem is intermittent, and has happened recently. I
can't think of anything recent that I've done differently.

Basically, I want to know if anyone has one of these things, whether this is
considered unusual, or was it the subject of a recall that anyone knows of? I
am sending it back to the vendor (still under warranty), and I got no clear
answers from their tech support.

The tablet runs XP + Debian Sarge.

Paul King
Paul King            http://alimentarus.net
"Due to circumstances beyond our control, we are captains
of our fate and masters of our soul" -- Unknown