Bad Behavior: php scripts to ban harvesters and spammers..

Sy Ali sy1234-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 30 13:51:46 UTC 2005

Bad Behavior[1] is a set of scripts analyzes visitors to block them
before they gain access to the site.. it's an old idea but it looks
like it's been implemented pretty well.  There are mediawiki
instructions[2] and I'll be checking things out on my own installation
before making too strong a recommendation, but it looks pretty sweet.

There are bunches of webadmin types lurking about here, so I figured
the lot of you might be interested.  If anyone has similar tools they
have experience with, share!

Sy,

[1] http://www.ioerror.us/software/bad-behavior/
[2] http://www.ioerror.us/software/bad-behavior/installing-and-using-bad-behavior/on-mediawiki/