Dual booting RH and Ubantu issues + RHCT questions

Kihara Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 28 17:21:17 UTC 2005

There is three options:

*Over write everything
*Leave existing Windows partation (I have used this in the past)
*Leave all the used space and use existing free space.

 I opted for the last option, then manually pointed it to the free
space. (I was doing the install graphically by the way)
 I haven't tried poking the virtual terminals. I will do so asap when
I get home and send info that I will find.

WIlliam