Dual booting RH and Ubantu issues + RHCT questions

Joseph Kubik josephkubik-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 28 17:40:37 UTC 2005

Next time, go ahead and format the partitions the way you want from
UBUNTU then  do whatever it take to get the option to manually
partition the drive. Then, just use the existing partitions without
formatting and you should be OK.
If the GUI installer does not let you, try the text mode one. RH's
installer is not the same for the GUI as the text mode.
-Joseph-