First shot fired in the Battle with the Penguin?

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 24 22:45:50 UTC 2005

| From: Scott Elcomb <psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>

| I ran into the nodice.ca Election Talk forums earlier today, and
| thought about Evan's thread.

I suspect that many readers will see "Linux" and stop reading.  Each
bill is important even for non-users of Linux.

If I were not lazy, I'd start a thread each for C-60, C-74, and
(perhaps) F/LOSS.  Since I am lazy, I'll just recommend that you do that :-)

Put more than just a URL in.  Many folks won't follow a URL without
being given enough information to make them curious.  Put a brief
version your take on this stuff in the message.