.ca dn registration - any recommendations for inexpensive registration?

Peter Armstrong pwa.linux-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Dec 18 14:55:30 UTC 2005

Hugh  -  Thx for the update, I will go back and try again at netfirms.

I didn't actually place the order, cause once I saw the s&h charge, I
thought, this is no good.  I couldn't see anywhere where I could
eliminate the s&h charge, but I'll look again.  I can also use the
live chat  as you did.

Will let you know how I make out.

-Peter