OT: A "first attempt" at my view on developing with f/loss

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 14 03:10:09 UTC 2005

First off, my apologies to anyone who interprets the subject line as
an "announcement."  While the nature of the content is personal, the
purpose is not.

http://psema4.gotdns.com/#DevelopmentPolicy

It's a (really) quick overview of where, when and why I select closed-
or open-source and generally targetted at those who hear the term
"open source" but have little idea as to what it means (besides the
fact that it gives Microsoft grief.  lol.)

The target audience is comprised of computer literate folks.  They're
linux and f/loss "hold-outs." (if you will, :-)

If possible, I'd like to get opinions from the list as well, since I'm
usually pretty horrid at english (too many exceptions = kernel panic.
lol.) and many others are better at this than I.

I can't tell what others think - without asking - and would appreciate any help.

TIA

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com