OT: Rogers Wireless

Meng Cheah meng-D1t3LT1mScs at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 17 23:56:59 UTC 2005

How a terror group cloned Ted Rogers' cellphone

“They were using actually a pretty brilliant psychology. Nobody wants to
cut off Ted Rogers' phone or any people that are directly under Ted
Rogers, so they took their scanners to our building, like our north
building, where our senior top, top, top executives are. They took their
scanners there and also to Yorkville, where there are a lot of high
rollers and like it would be a major PR blunder to shoot first and ask
questions later. . . . Nobody wants to shut off Ted. Even if he is
calling Iran, Syria, Lebanon, and Kuwait.”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20051217.wxcellphone1217/BNStory/Technology/

How many on the list use Rogers Wireless?