Promoting Open Source in Schools

Marc Lijour marc-bbkyySd1vPWsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 16 19:54:08 UTC 2005

Hi

I teach in a high-school here in Toronto and I did some advocacy work with
my board.

Apparently boards are tough, they are not very open to suggestions and
they run the business in a top-down fashion. To my knowledge the North
York board of education is better at listening and providing equipment.

All my propositions to do some extra work for free with my board were
refused :-)
(I am not even authorized to get the list of my students' usernames!)