CSIA -- an invitation from CIPPIC, EFF, and Bob Young (fwd)

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 2 06:51:01 UTC 2005

Passing this one along.  If there's interest (and/or consent from the
board(s)? of/) from *TLUG, I'll offer to interact with the CSIA on
behalf of *TLUG.  I've recieved official statements to do so already
for two other organizations.  (Read as:  I'd really like to have TLUG
as a home base - it's the best way to get the word out:  The fall of
the Canadian Gov't has given the public a reprieve from Bill C-60.
The story's not finished though - the draft ammendments are already
written for starters.)