Installfest Market

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 31 15:55:33 UTC 2005

On 8/30/05, teddy mills <teddymills-VFlxZYho3OA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I think they next installfest should be targeted for Enterprise and Servers.
> The target should be people who want to use Linux in business and for
> their servers.

> Might even get some sponsership from HP or IBM so we can show their
> e-servers
> or something like that.

This sort of thing is something that folks like HP or IBM ought to
want to run themselves, there being no particular value to GTALUG
participation in the matter.

That is a sales presentation, something GTALUG hasn't really got
relevant resources for.
"The true  measure of a  man is how he treats  someone who can  do him
absolutely no good." -- Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)